Costs for Painting Contractors in Palm Desert, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of painting contractors in Palm Desert, but it will not get them an exact number. Palm Desert painting contractors costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for painting contractors in Palm Desert is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for painting contractors in the Riverside county ranged from $1,794.00 to $3,252.00.
Estimates for painting contractors change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Palm Desert painting contractors estimates from local professionals.
Palm Desert Painting Contractors Estimate Breakdown
- Average Palm Desert hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $1.00 to $2.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Palm Desert.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Palm Desert Painting Contractors Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Palm Desert law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $302.76-$378.45 to Palm Desert painting contractors estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Palm Desert area as well. Homeowners usually compare Palm Desert painting contractors with Painting Contractors in Indio, CA, Indian Wells, CA Painting Contractors and Cathedral City, CA Painting Contractors in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jun 21, 2020