Costs for Painting in Snohomish, WA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of painting in Snohomish, but it will not get them an exact number. Snohomish painting costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for painting in Snohomish is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for painting in the Snohomish county ranged from $4,581.00 to $8,206.00.
Estimates for painting change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Snohomish painting estimates from local professionals.
Snohomish Painting Estimate Breakdown
- Average Snohomish hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $2.00 to $5.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Snohomish.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Snohomish Painting Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Washington sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Snohomish law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $767.16-$958.95 to Snohomish painting estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Snohomish area as well. Homeowners usually compare Snohomish painting with Everett, WA Painting, Painting around Lake Stevens, WA and Marysville, WA Painting in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 15, 2019