Costs for Patio Covers in Alabaster, AL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of patio covers in Alabaster, but it will not get them an exact number. Alabaster patio covers costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for patio covers in Alabaster is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for patio covers in the Shelby county ranged from $1,879.00 to $2,508.00.
Estimates for patio covers change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Alabaster patio covers estimates from local professionals.
Alabaster Patio Covers Estimate Breakdown
- Average Alabaster hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $9.00 to $12.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Alabaster.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Alabaster Patio Covers Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Alabama sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Alabaster law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $263.16-$328.95 to Alabaster patio covers estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Alabaster area as well. Homeowners usually compare Alabaster patio covers with Calera, AL Patio Covers, Helena, AL Patio Covers and Montevallo, AL Patio Covers in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Sep 30, 2019