Costs for Patio Covers in Andover, MN
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of patio covers in Andover, but it will not get them an exact number. Andover patio covers costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for patio covers in Andover is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for patio covers in the Anoka county ranged from $1,885.00 to $2,546.00.
Estimates for patio covers change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Andover patio covers estimates from local professionals.
Andover Patio Covers Estimate Breakdown
- Average Andover hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $9.00 to $12.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Andover.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Andover Patio Covers Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Minnesota sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Andover law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $265.80-$332.25 to Andover patio covers estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Andover area as well. Homeowners usually compare Andover patio covers with Saint Francis, MN Patio Covers, Anoka, MN Patio Covers and Patio Covers around Champlin, MN in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Apr 15, 2019