Costs for Patio Covers in Mercedes, TX
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of patio covers in Mercedes, but it will not get them an exact number. Mercedes patio covers costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for patio covers in Mercedes is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for patio covers in the Hidalgo county ranged from $1,814.00 to $2,406.00.
Estimates for patio covers change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Mercedes patio covers estimates from local professionals.
Mercedes Patio Covers Estimate Breakdown
- Average Mercedes hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $9.00 to $12.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Mercedes.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Mercedes Patio Covers Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Texas sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Mercedes law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $253.20-$316.50 to Mercedes patio covers estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Mercedes area as well. Homeowners usually compare Mercedes patio covers with Patio Covers around Donna, TX, La Feria, TX Patio Covers and Patio Covers around Weslaco, TX in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Apr 15, 2019