Costs for Patio Covers in Prairie Village, KS
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of patio covers in Prairie Village, but it will not get them an exact number. Prairie Village patio covers costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for patio covers in Prairie Village is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for patio covers in the Johnson county ranged from $1,918.00 to $2,574.00.
Estimates for patio covers change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Prairie Village patio covers estimates from local professionals.
Prairie Village Patio Covers Estimate Breakdown
- Average Prairie Village hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $9.00 to $12.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Prairie Village.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Prairie Village Patio Covers Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Kansas sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Prairie Village law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $269.52-$336.90 to Prairie Village patio covers estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Prairie Village area as well. Homeowners usually compare Prairie Village patio covers with Leawood, KS Patio Covers, Patio Covers in Lenexa, KS and Mission Patio Covers in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jul 25, 2019