Costs for Patio Covers in Seminole, FL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of patio covers in Seminole, but it will not get them an exact number. Seminole patio covers costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for patio covers in Seminole is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for patio covers in the Pinellas county ranged from $1,861.00 to $2,485.00.
Estimates for patio covers change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Seminole patio covers estimates from local professionals.
Seminole Patio Covers Estimate Breakdown
- Average Seminole hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $9.00 to $12.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Seminole.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Seminole Patio Covers Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Florida sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Seminole law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $260.76-$325.95 to Seminole patio covers estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Seminole area as well. Homeowners usually compare Seminole patio covers with Clearwater, FL Patio Covers, Largo, FL Patio Covers and Pinellas Park, FL Patio Covers in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Oct 21, 2020