Costs for Pool Heater in Canton, MI
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of pool heater in Canton, but it will not get them an exact number. Canton pool heater costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for pool heater in Canton is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for pool heater in the Wayne county ranged from $1,295.00 to $1,730.00.
Estimates for pool heater change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Canton pool heater estimates from local professionals.
Canton Pool Heater Estimate Breakdown
- Average Canton hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $1,295.00 to $1,730.00 per heater.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Canton.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Canton Pool Heater Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Michigan sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Canton law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $181.44-$226.80 to Canton pool heater estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Canton area as well. Homeowners usually compare Canton pool heater with Pool Heater near Garden City, MI, Inkster, MI Pool Heater and Pool Heater near Livonia, MI in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Apr 15, 2019