Costs for Pool Heater in Oakland, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of pool heater in Oakland, but it will not get them an exact number. Oakland pool heater costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for pool heater in Oakland is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for pool heater in the Alameda county ranged from $1,331.00 to $1,770.00.
Estimates for pool heater change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Oakland pool heater estimates from local professionals.
Oakland Pool Heater Estimate Breakdown
- Average Oakland hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $1,331.00 to $1,770.00 per heater.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Oakland.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Oakland Pool Heater Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Oakland law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $186.00-$232.50 to Oakland pool heater estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Oakland area as well. Homeowners usually compare Oakland pool heater with Alameda, CA Pool Heater, Pool Heater around Albany, CA and Berkeley, CA Pool Heater in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Apr 11, 2019