Costs for Pool Heater in Port Washington, NY
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of pool heater in Port Washington, but it will not get them an exact number. Port Washington pool heater costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for pool heater in Port Washington is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for pool heater in the Nassau county ranged from $1,356.00 to $1,797.00.
Estimates for pool heater change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Port Washington pool heater estimates from local professionals.
Port Washington Pool Heater Estimate Breakdown
- Average Port Washington hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $1,356.00 to $1,797.00 per heater.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Port Washington.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Port Washington Pool Heater Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- New York sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Port Washington law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $189.12-$236.40 to Port Washington pool heater estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Port Washington area as well. Homeowners usually compare Port Washington pool heater with Pool Heater around Albertson, NY, Carle Place, NY Pool Heater and Pool Heater around Elmont, NY in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Feb 20, 2019