Costs for Porcelain Tile in Arlington, MA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of porcelain tile in Arlington, but it will not get them an exact number. Arlington porcelain tile costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for porcelain tile in Arlington is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for porcelain tile in the Middlesex county ranged from $1,621.00 to $2,357.00.
Estimates for porcelain tile change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Arlington porcelain tile estimates from local professionals.
Arlington Porcelain Tile Estimate Breakdown
- Average Arlington hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $8.00 to $11.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Arlington.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Arlington Porcelain Tile Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Massachusetts sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Arlington law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $238.68-$298.35 to Arlington porcelain tile estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Arlington area as well. Homeowners usually compare Arlington porcelain tile with Bedford, MA Porcelain Tile, Porcelain Tile near Belmont, MA and Boston Porcelain Tile in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jun 2, 2019