Costs for Porcelain Tile in Boaz, AL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of porcelain tile in Boaz, but it will not get them an exact number. Boaz porcelain tile costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for porcelain tile in Boaz is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for porcelain tile in the Etowah county ranged from $1,440.00 to $2,139.00.
Estimates for porcelain tile change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Boaz porcelain tile estimates from local professionals.
Boaz Porcelain Tile Estimate Breakdown
- Average Boaz hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Boaz.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Boaz Porcelain Tile Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Alabama sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Boaz law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $214.68-$268.35 to Boaz porcelain tile estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Boaz area as well. Homeowners usually compare Boaz porcelain tile with Albertville Porcelain Tile, Porcelain Tile near Arab, AL and Attalla Porcelain Tile in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Feb 9, 2019