Costs for Porcelain Tile in Citrus Heights, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of porcelain tile in Citrus Heights, but it will not get them an exact number. Citrus Heights porcelain tile costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for porcelain tile in Citrus Heights is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for porcelain tile in the Sacramento county ranged from $1,681.00 to $2,440.00.
Estimates for porcelain tile change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Citrus Heights porcelain tile estimates from local professionals.
Citrus Heights Porcelain Tile Estimate Breakdown
- Average Citrus Heights hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $8.00 to $12.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Citrus Heights.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Citrus Heights Porcelain Tile Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Citrus Heights law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $247.20-$309.00 to Citrus Heights porcelain tile estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Citrus Heights area as well. Homeowners usually compare Citrus Heights porcelain tile with Carmichael Porcelain Tile, Fair Oaks, CA Porcelain Tile and Folsom Porcelain Tile in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Nov 7, 2018