Costs for Porcelain Tile in Clawson, MI
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of porcelain tile in Clawson, but it will not get them an exact number. Clawson porcelain tile costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for porcelain tile in Clawson is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for porcelain tile in the Oakland county ranged from $1,603.00 to $2,339.00.
Estimates for porcelain tile change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Clawson porcelain tile estimates from local professionals.
Clawson Porcelain Tile Estimate Breakdown
- Average Clawson hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $8.00 to $11.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Clawson.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Clawson Porcelain Tile Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Michigan sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Clawson law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $236.52-$295.65 to Clawson porcelain tile estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Clawson area as well. Homeowners usually compare Clawson porcelain tile with Berkley Porcelain Tile, Birmingham Porcelain Tile and Center Line Porcelain Tile in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Sep 14, 2020