Costs for Porcelain Tile in Dumont, NJ
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of porcelain tile in Dumont, but it will not get them an exact number. Dumont porcelain tile costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for porcelain tile in Dumont is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for porcelain tile in the Bergen county ranged from $1,783.00 to $2,570.00.
Estimates for porcelain tile change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Dumont porcelain tile estimates from local professionals.
Dumont Porcelain Tile Estimate Breakdown
- Average Dumont hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $8.00 to $12.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Dumont.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Dumont Porcelain Tile Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- New Jersey sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Dumont law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $261.12-$326.40 to Dumont porcelain tile estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Dumont area as well. Homeowners usually compare Dumont porcelain tile with Allendale Porcelain Tile, Porcelain Tile around Bergenfield and Porcelain Tile near Bogota in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 5, 2019