Costs for Porcelain Tile in Fultondale, AL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of porcelain tile in Fultondale, but it will not get them an exact number. Fultondale porcelain tile costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for porcelain tile in Fultondale is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for porcelain tile in the Jefferson county ranged from $1,347.00 to $1,994.00.
Estimates for porcelain tile change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Fultondale porcelain tile estimates from local professionals.
Fultondale Porcelain Tile Estimate Breakdown
- Average Fultondale hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $6.00 to $9.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Fultondale.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Fultondale Porcelain Tile Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Alabama sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Fultondale law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $200.40-$250.50 to Fultondale porcelain tile estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Fultondale area as well. Homeowners usually compare Fultondale porcelain tile with Porcelain Tile around Gardendale, AL and Porcelain Tile in Birmingham in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Nov 7, 2018