Costs for Porcelain Tile in Gladstone, MI
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of porcelain tile in Gladstone, but it will not get them an exact number. Gladstone porcelain tile costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for porcelain tile in Gladstone is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for porcelain tile in the Delta county ranged from $1,396.00 to $2,063.00.
Estimates for porcelain tile change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Gladstone porcelain tile estimates from local professionals.
Gladstone Porcelain Tile Estimate Breakdown
- Average Gladstone hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $6.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Gladstone.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Gladstone Porcelain Tile Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Michigan sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Gladstone law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $207.48-$259.35 to Gladstone porcelain tile estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Gladstone area as well. Homeowners usually compare Gladstone porcelain tile with Escanaba Porcelain Tile in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Apr 15, 2019