Costs for Porcelain Tile in Grand Rapids, MI
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of porcelain tile in Grand Rapids, but it will not get them an exact number. Grand Rapids porcelain tile costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for porcelain tile in Grand Rapids is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for porcelain tile in the Kent county ranged from $1,449.00 to $2,132.00.
Estimates for porcelain tile change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Grand Rapids porcelain tile estimates from local professionals.
Grand Rapids Porcelain Tile Estimate Breakdown
- Average Grand Rapids hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Grand Rapids.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Grand Rapids Porcelain Tile Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Michigan sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Grand Rapids law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $214.80-$268.50 to Grand Rapids porcelain tile estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Grand Rapids area as well. Homeowners usually compare Grand Rapids porcelain tile with Ada Porcelain Tile, Porcelain Tile around Comstock Park and Porcelain Tile around Grandville in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Sep 3, 2019