Costs for Porcelain Tile in Lincoln, AL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of porcelain tile in Lincoln, but it will not get them an exact number. Lincoln porcelain tile costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for porcelain tile in Lincoln is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for porcelain tile in the Talladega county ranged from $1,394.00 to $2,063.00.
Estimates for porcelain tile change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Lincoln porcelain tile estimates from local professionals.
Lincoln Porcelain Tile Estimate Breakdown
- Average Lincoln hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $6.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Lincoln.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Lincoln Porcelain Tile Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Alabama sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Lincoln law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $207.36-$259.20 to Lincoln porcelain tile estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Lincoln area as well. Homeowners usually compare Lincoln porcelain tile with Pell City Porcelain Tile in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Sep 25, 2019