Costs for Porcelain Tile in Lisle, IL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of porcelain tile in Lisle, but it will not get them an exact number. Lisle porcelain tile costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for porcelain tile in Lisle is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for porcelain tile in the Dupage county ranged from $1,709.00 to $2,477.00.
Estimates for porcelain tile change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Lisle porcelain tile estimates from local professionals.
Lisle Porcelain Tile Estimate Breakdown
- Average Lisle hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $8.00 to $12.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Lisle.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Lisle Porcelain Tile Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Illinois sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Lisle law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $251.16-$313.95 to Lisle porcelain tile estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Lisle area as well. Homeowners usually compare Lisle porcelain tile with Porcelain Tile around Aurora, IL, Bolingbrook, IL Porcelain Tile and Carol Stream, IL Porcelain Tile in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Oct 3, 2019