Costs for Porcelain Tile in Littlefield, TX
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of porcelain tile in Littlefield, but it will not get them an exact number. Littlefield porcelain tile costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for porcelain tile in Littlefield is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for porcelain tile in the Lamb county ranged from $1,387.00 to $2,064.00.
Estimates for porcelain tile change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Littlefield porcelain tile estimates from local professionals.
Littlefield Porcelain Tile Estimate Breakdown
- Average Littlefield hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $6.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Littlefield.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Littlefield Porcelain Tile Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Texas sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Littlefield law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $207.00-$258.75 to Littlefield porcelain tile estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Littlefield area as well. Homeowners usually compare Littlefield porcelain tile with Levelland, TX Porcelain Tile in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Oct 15, 2019