Costs for Porcelain Tile in Lorain, OH
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of porcelain tile in Lorain, but it will not get them an exact number. Lorain porcelain tile costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for porcelain tile in Lorain is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for porcelain tile in the Lorain county ranged from $1,509.00 to $2,194.00.
Estimates for porcelain tile change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Lorain porcelain tile estimates from local professionals.
Lorain Porcelain Tile Estimate Breakdown
- Average Lorain hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Lorain.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Lorain Porcelain Tile Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Ohio sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Lorain law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $222.12-$277.65 to Lorain porcelain tile estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Lorain area as well. Homeowners usually compare Lorain porcelain tile with Porcelain Tile in Amherst, Avon, OH Porcelain Tile and Porcelain Tile near Avon Lake in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Feb 17, 2020