Costs for Porcelain Tile in Milford, MI
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of porcelain tile in Milford, but it will not get them an exact number. Milford porcelain tile costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for porcelain tile in Milford is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for porcelain tile in the Oakland county ranged from $1,630.00 to $2,378.00.
Estimates for porcelain tile change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Milford porcelain tile estimates from local professionals.
Milford Porcelain Tile Estimate Breakdown
- Average Milford hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $8.00 to $11.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Milford.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Milford Porcelain Tile Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Michigan sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Milford law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $240.48-$300.60 to Milford porcelain tile estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Milford area as well. Homeowners usually compare Milford porcelain tile with Porcelain Tile near Brighton, Commerce Township Porcelain Tile and Porcelain Tile around Hartland in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Oct 1, 2019