Costs for Porcelain Tile in North Liberty, IA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of porcelain tile in North Liberty, but it will not get them an exact number. North Liberty porcelain tile costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for porcelain tile in North Liberty is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for porcelain tile in the Johnson county ranged from $1,508.00 to $2,205.00.
Estimates for porcelain tile change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in North Liberty porcelain tile estimates from local professionals.
North Liberty Porcelain Tile Estimate Breakdown
- Average North Liberty hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $11.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in North Liberty.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
North Liberty Porcelain Tile Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Iowa sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by North Liberty law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $222.72-$278.40 to North Liberty porcelain tile estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the North Liberty area as well. Homeowners usually compare North Liberty porcelain tile with Iowa City Porcelain Tile and Porcelain Tile near Coralville in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Apr 11, 2019