Costs for Porcelain Tile in Orono, ME
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of porcelain tile in Orono, but it will not get them an exact number. Orono porcelain tile costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for porcelain tile in Orono is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for porcelain tile in the Penobscot county ranged from $1,507.00 to $2,213.00.
Estimates for porcelain tile change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Orono porcelain tile estimates from local professionals.
Orono Porcelain Tile Estimate Breakdown
- Average Orono hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $11.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Orono.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Orono Porcelain Tile Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Maine sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Orono law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $223.20-$279.00 to Orono porcelain tile estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Orono area as well. Homeowners usually compare Orono porcelain tile with Bangor, ME Porcelain Tile and Brewer, ME Porcelain Tile in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Oct 3, 2019