Costs for Porcelain Tile in Pocahontas, AR
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of porcelain tile in Pocahontas, but it will not get them an exact number. Pocahontas porcelain tile costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for porcelain tile in Pocahontas is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for porcelain tile in the Randolph county ranged from $1,262.00 to $1,891.00.
Estimates for porcelain tile change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Pocahontas porcelain tile estimates from local professionals.
Pocahontas Porcelain Tile Estimate Breakdown
- Average Pocahontas hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $6.00 to $9.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Pocahontas.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Pocahontas Porcelain Tile Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Arkansas sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Pocahontas law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $189.12-$236.40 to Pocahontas porcelain tile estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Pocahontas area as well. Homeowners usually compare Pocahontas porcelain tile with Paragould Porcelain Tile and Porcelain Tile near Doniphan in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Nov 23, 2019