Costs for Porcelain Tile in Saint Cloud, FL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of porcelain tile in Saint Cloud, but it will not get them an exact number. Saint Cloud porcelain tile costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for porcelain tile in Saint Cloud is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for porcelain tile in the Osceola county ranged from $1,445.00 to $2,141.00.
Estimates for porcelain tile change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Saint Cloud porcelain tile estimates from local professionals.
Saint Cloud Porcelain Tile Estimate Breakdown
- Average Saint Cloud hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Saint Cloud.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Saint Cloud Porcelain Tile Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Florida sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Saint Cloud law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $215.16-$268.95 to Saint Cloud porcelain tile estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Saint Cloud area as well. Homeowners usually compare Saint Cloud porcelain tile with Altamonte Springs, FL Porcelain Tile, Casselberry Porcelain Tile and Haines City Porcelain Tile in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jul 25, 2019