Costs for Porcelain Tile in Tewksbury, MA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of porcelain tile in Tewksbury, but it will not get them an exact number. Tewksbury porcelain tile costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for porcelain tile in Tewksbury is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for porcelain tile in the Middlesex county ranged from $1,509.00 to $2,193.00.
Estimates for porcelain tile change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Tewksbury porcelain tile estimates from local professionals.
Tewksbury Porcelain Tile Estimate Breakdown
- Average Tewksbury hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Tewksbury.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Tewksbury Porcelain Tile Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Massachusetts sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Tewksbury law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $222.12-$277.65 to Tewksbury porcelain tile estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Tewksbury area as well. Homeowners usually compare Tewksbury porcelain tile with Porcelain Tile around Bedford, MA, Porcelain Tile near Woburn and Burlington Porcelain Tile in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Feb 16, 2020