Costs for Roof Painting in Franklin, OH
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roof painting in Franklin, but it will not get them an exact number. Franklin roof painting costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roof painting in Franklin is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roof painting in the Warren county ranged from $1,313.00 to $2,395.00.
Estimates for roof painting change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Franklin roof painting estimates from local professionals.
Franklin Roof Painting Estimate Breakdown
- Average Franklin hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $1.00 to $1.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Franklin.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Franklin Roof Painting Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Ohio sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Franklin law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $222.48-$278.10 to Franklin roof painting estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Franklin area as well. Homeowners usually compare Franklin roof painting with Roof Painting near Middletown, OH, Monroe, OH Roof Painting and Roof Painting around Springboro, OH in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Mar 20, 2020