Costs for Roof Painting in Girard, OH
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roof painting in Girard, but it will not get them an exact number. Girard roof painting costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roof painting in Girard is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roof painting in the Trumbull county ranged from $1,227.00 to $2,244.00.
Estimates for roof painting change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Girard roof painting estimates from local professionals.
Girard Roof Painting Estimate Breakdown
- Average Girard hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $1.00 to $1.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Girard.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Girard Roof Painting Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Ohio sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Girard law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $208.20-$260.25 to Girard roof painting estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Girard area as well. Homeowners usually compare Girard roof painting with Campbell, OH Roof Painting, Canfield, OH Roof Painting and Roof Painting in Hubbard, OH in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jan 24, 2020