Costs for Roof Painting in Hilliard, OH
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roof painting in Hilliard, but it will not get them an exact number. Hilliard roof painting costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roof painting in Hilliard is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roof painting in the Franklin county ranged from $1,248.00 to $2,272.00.
Estimates for roof painting change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Hilliard roof painting estimates from local professionals.
Hilliard Roof Painting Estimate Breakdown
- Average Hilliard hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $1.00 to $1.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Hilliard.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Hilliard Roof Painting Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Ohio sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Hilliard law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $211.20-$264.00 to Hilliard roof painting estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Hilliard area as well. Homeowners usually compare Hilliard roof painting with Dublin, OH Roof Painting, Powell, OH Roof Painting and Columbus, OH Roof Painting in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: May 13, 2019