Costs for Roof Repair in Guntersville, AL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roof repair in Guntersville, but it will not get them an exact number. Guntersville roof repair costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roof repair in Guntersville is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roof repair in the Marshall county ranged from $1,199.00 to $1,606.00.
Estimates for roof repair change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Guntersville roof repair estimates from local professionals.
Guntersville Roof Repair Estimate Breakdown
- Average Guntersville hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $8.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Guntersville.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Guntersville Roof Repair Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Alabama sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Guntersville law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $168.24-$210.30 to Guntersville roof repair estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Guntersville area as well. Homeowners usually compare Guntersville roof repair with Albertville, AL Roof Repair, Arab, AL Roof Repair and Roof Repair near Attalla, AL in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: May 31, 2020