Costs for Roofing in Atlanta, GA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing in Atlanta, but it will not get them an exact number. Atlanta roofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing in Atlanta is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing in the Fulton county ranged from $5,595.00 to $7,129.00.
Estimates for roofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Atlanta roofing estimates from local professionals.
Atlanta Roofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Atlanta hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Atlanta.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Atlanta Roofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Georgia sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Atlanta law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $763.44-$954.30 to Atlanta roofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Atlanta area as well. Homeowners usually compare Atlanta roofing with Clarkston, GA Roofing, Roofing around Decatur, GA and Scottdale, GA Roofing in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jun 20, 2019