Costs for Roofing Companies in Anderson, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Anderson, but it will not get them an exact number. Anderson roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Anderson is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2017 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Shasta county ranged from $6,889.00 to $8,872.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Anderson roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Anderson Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Anderson hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Anderson.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Anderson Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Anderson law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $945.60-$1,182.00 to Anderson roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Anderson area as well. Homeowners usually compare Anderson roofing companies with Red Bluff, CA Roofing Companies, Roofing Companies near Redding, CA and Shasta Lake, CA Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Sep 24, 2017