Costs for Roofing Companies in Apopka, FL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Apopka, but it will not get them an exact number. Apopka roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Apopka is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2017 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Orange county ranged from $6,143.00 to $7,818.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Apopka roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Apopka Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Apopka hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Apopka.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Apopka Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Florida sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Apopka law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $837.60-$1,047.00 to Apopka roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Apopka area as well. Homeowners usually compare Apopka roofing companies with Roofing Companies near Altamonte Springs, FL, Roofing Companies around Maitland, FL and Ocoee, FL Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: May 15, 2017