Costs for Roofing Companies in Broussard, LA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Broussard, but it will not get them an exact number. Broussard roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Broussard is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Lafayette Parish county ranged from $6,627.00 to $8,417.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Broussard roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Broussard Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Broussard hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Broussard.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Broussard Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Louisiana sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Broussard law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $902.64-$1,128.30 to Broussard roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Broussard area as well. Homeowners usually compare Broussard roofing companies with Lafayette, LA Roofing Companies, Breaux Bridge, LA Roofing Companies and Saint Martinville, LA Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jun 11, 2021