Costs for Roofing Companies in Cape Canaveral, FL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Cape Canaveral, but it will not get them an exact number. Cape Canaveral roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Cape Canaveral is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2024 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Brevard county ranged from $6,629.00 to $8,398.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Cape Canaveral roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Cape Canaveral Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Cape Canaveral hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Cape Canaveral.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Cape Canaveral Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Florida sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Cape Canaveral law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $901.56-$1,126.95 to Cape Canaveral roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Cape Canaveral area as well. Homeowners usually compare Cape Canaveral roofing companies with Cocoa Beach, FL Roofing Companies, Merritt Island, FL Roofing Companies and Roofing Companies in Rockledge, FL in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jul 24, 2023