Costs for Roofing Companies in Castro Valley, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Castro Valley, but it will not get them an exact number. Castro Valley roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Castro Valley is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Alameda county ranged from $6,223.00 to $8,023.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Castro Valley roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Castro Valley Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Castro Valley hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Castro Valley.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Castro Valley Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Castro Valley law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $854.76-$1,068.45 to Castro Valley roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Castro Valley area as well. Homeowners usually compare Castro Valley roofing companies with Roofing Companies near Hayward, CA, Moraga, CA Roofing Companies and Roofing Companies near Oakland, CA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Apr 11, 2018