Costs for Roofing Companies in Cincinnati, OH
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Cincinnati, but it will not get them an exact number. Cincinnati roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Cincinnati is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Hamilton county ranged from $6,689.00 to $8,590.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Cincinnati roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Cincinnati Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Cincinnati hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Cincinnati.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Cincinnati Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Ohio sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Cincinnati law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $916.68-$1,145.85 to Cincinnati roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Cincinnati area as well. Homeowners usually compare Cincinnati roofing companies with Roofing Companies near Covington, KY, Roofing Companies near Erlanger, KY and Roofing Companies near Florence, KY in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Nov 15, 2021