Costs for Roofing Companies in Cocoa, FL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Cocoa, but it will not get them an exact number. Cocoa roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Cocoa is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Brevard county ranged from $6,503.00 to $8,238.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Cocoa roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Cocoa Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Cocoa hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Cocoa.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Cocoa Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Florida sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Cocoa law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $884.40-$1,105.50 to Cocoa roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Cocoa area as well. Homeowners usually compare Cocoa roofing companies with Cocoa Beach, FL Roofing Companies, Merritt Island, FL Roofing Companies and Roofing Companies near Rockledge, FL in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jan 22, 2018