Costs for Roofing Companies in Cottage Grove, MN
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Cottage Grove, but it will not get them an exact number. Cottage Grove roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Cottage Grove is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Washington county ranged from $6,408.00 to $8,265.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Cottage Grove roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Cottage Grove Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Cottage Grove hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Cottage Grove.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Cottage Grove Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Minnesota sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Cottage Grove law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $880.32-$1,100.40 to Cottage Grove roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Cottage Grove area as well. Homeowners usually compare Cottage Grove roofing companies with Hastings, MN Roofing Companies, Roofing Companies around Rosemount, MN and Roofing Companies in Saint Paul Park, MN in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jun 26, 2021