Costs for Roofing Companies in Denville, NJ
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Denville, but it will not get them an exact number. Denville roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Denville is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Morris county ranged from $6,435.00 to $8,369.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Denville roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Denville Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Denville hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Denville.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Denville Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- New Jersey sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Denville law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $888.24-$1,110.30 to Denville roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Denville area as well. Homeowners usually compare Denville roofing companies with Boonton, NJ Roofing Companies, Dover, NJ Roofing Companies and East Hanover, NJ Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Oct 15, 2021