Costs for Roofing Companies in El Dorado, KS
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in El Dorado, but it will not get them an exact number. El Dorado roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in El Dorado is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2017 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Butler county ranged from $6,040.00 to $7,681.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in El Dorado roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
El Dorado Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average El Dorado hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in El Dorado.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
El Dorado Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Kansas sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by El Dorado law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $823.20-$1,029.00 to El Dorado roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the El Dorado area as well. Homeowners usually compare El Dorado roofing companies with Andover, KS Roofing Companies, Augusta, KS Roofing Companies and Derby, KS Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 18, 2017