Costs for Roofing Companies in Erie, CO
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Erie, but it will not get them an exact number. Erie roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Erie is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Weld county ranged from $6,140.00 to $7,878.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Erie roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Erie Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Erie hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Erie.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Erie Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Colorado sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Erie law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $841.08-$1,051.35 to Erie roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Erie area as well. Homeowners usually compare Erie roofing companies with Roofing Companies around Broomfield, CO, Lafayette, CO Roofing Companies and Louisville, CO Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jul 24, 2018