Costs for Roofing Companies in Evansville, IN
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Evansville, but it will not get them an exact number. Evansville roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Evansville is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Vanderburgh county ranged from $6,671.00 to $8,503.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Evansville roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Evansville Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Evansville hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Evansville.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Evansville Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Indiana sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Evansville law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $910.44-$1,138.05 to Evansville roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Evansville area as well. Homeowners usually compare Evansville roofing companies with Roofing Companies around Boonville, IN, Roofing Companies around Mount Vernon, IN and Roofing Companies around Princeton, IN in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Feb 28, 2018