Costs for Roofing Companies in Fair Haven, NJ
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Fair Haven, but it will not get them an exact number. Fair Haven roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Fair Haven is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Monmouth county ranged from $6,193.00 to $7,963.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Fair Haven roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Fair Haven Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Fair Haven hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Fair Haven.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Fair Haven Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- New Jersey sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Fair Haven law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $849.36-$1,061.70 to Fair Haven roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Fair Haven area as well. Homeowners usually compare Fair Haven roofing companies with Roofing Companies in Asbury Park, NJ, Roofing Companies around Colts Neck, NJ and Roofing Companies near Eatontown, NJ in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Nov 27, 2021