Costs for Roofing Companies in Granger, IN
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Granger, but it will not get them an exact number. Granger roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Granger is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2017 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the St Joseph county ranged from $6,669.00 to $8,601.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Granger roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Granger Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Granger hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Granger.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Granger Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Indiana sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Granger law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $916.20-$1,145.25 to Granger roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Granger area as well. Homeowners usually compare Granger roofing companies with Roofing Companies around Elkhart, IN, Mishawaka, IN Roofing Companies and Roofing Companies near South Bend, IN in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 13, 2017