Costs for Roofing Companies in Greenwood, IN
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Greenwood, but it will not get them an exact number. Greenwood roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Greenwood is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Johnson county ranged from $6,763.00 to $8,667.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Greenwood roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Greenwood Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Greenwood hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Greenwood.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Greenwood Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Indiana sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Greenwood law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $925.80-$1,157.25 to Greenwood roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Greenwood area as well. Homeowners usually compare Greenwood roofing companies with Beech Grove, IN Roofing Companies, Roofing Companies near Franklin, IN and Roofing Companies around Whiteland, IN in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Dec 20, 2017