Costs for Roofing Companies in Highland, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Highland, but it will not get them an exact number. Highland roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Highland is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the San Bernardino county ranged from $6,702.00 to $8,642.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Highland roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Highland Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Highland hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Highland.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Highland Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Highland law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $920.64-$1,150.80 to Highland roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Highland area as well. Homeowners usually compare Highland roofing companies with Roofing Companies around Loma Linda, CA, Roofing Companies near Mentone, CA and Redlands, CA Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Dec 21, 2017