Costs for Roofing Companies in Hockessin, DE
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Hockessin, but it will not get them an exact number. Hockessin roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Hockessin is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2017 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the New Castle county ranged from $6,257.00 to $8,042.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Hockessin roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Hockessin Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Hockessin hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Hockessin.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Hockessin Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Delaware sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Hockessin law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $857.88-$1,072.35 to Hockessin roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Hockessin area as well. Homeowners usually compare Hockessin roofing companies with Roofing Companies around Newark, DE, Wilmington, DE Roofing Companies and Roofing Companies in Kennett Square, PA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Oct 17, 2017